Re: [Xen-devel] ioatdma: Boot process hangs then reboots when using Xen + Linux 3.2

Hi Dan,

Dan Williams wrote:

> Before you had mentioned that non-xen 32-bit builds don't fail.  Can
> you send me the .config from those two cases (offlist if they are too
> large)?

The failing and non-failing kernels are identical.  It is the
environment in which they are run that is different.

Running the kernel on bare metal works fine, while booting as a dom0
from the xen hypervisor triggers the assertion failure.[1]

.config: [2]

Hope that helps,
Jonathan

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.xen.devel/121604/focus=121615