Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] xenpm hypercalls support in latest kernels?

Hi - Dimitar,

can you test the patches?
I don't have a build box or anything running current enough software
at the moment.
(I'll probably not make that version jump before end of the year...)
I can do it in 2-3 weekends from now but by then I'll have forgotten :(

Greetings,
Flo

--
the purpose of libvirt is to provide an abstraction layer hiding all
xen features added since 2006 until they were finally understood and