[Xen-devel] when is the function tdaio_open in block-aio.c called

 Hi,

I configure my virtual disk like this:
disk="tap:aio:/path/to/image,hda,w"
And I add some statements about file operation in /xen-4.1.2/tools/blktap/drivers/block-aio.c.
Then I use "xl create mycfg.hvm" to start the vm.However,my statements have not been executed.
My statements is in the function tdaio_open.During the vm‘s start,isn't the function tdaio_open in /xen-4.1.2/tools/blktap/drivers/block-aio.c called?

hxk