[Xen-devel] Ubuntu 11.10 installation issue on Centos 5 dom-0

Hi,

I have a centos 5 installed Xen hardware node and running more vm's on this and managing my solusvm control panel. I just added a latest ubuntu 11.10 64bit ISO to install this for a vm.

When I try to install this ISO on a VM through VNC I am seeing the error message as,

Error while running 'modprobe -v xenbus_probe_frontend'

If I continue to install after this error the hard disk not found to proceed further.

Can anyone help with this?

--
Regards,
Karthick.K