[Xen-devel] Fedora 16 w/encrypted filesystem: unable to boot Xen kernels

I installed Fedora 16 on my laptop and selected encrypted filesystem for
security.

I then installed Xen from yum.

I have the following grub entries:

    Fedora Linux, with Linux 3.2.10-3.fc16.i686.PAE
    Fedora Linux, with Linux 3.2.10-3.fc16.i686.PAE (recovery mode)
    Xen 4.1
    Xen 4.1.2
    Xen syms-4.1.2
    Xen xen

When I boot the baremetal kernel entries I get prompted for the
encrypted disk password and the machine boots fine (no Xen).

When I boot from any of the Xen entries I do not get prompted for the
encrypted disk password and get an immediate kernel panic.

How do I boot Xen kernel from encrypted filesystem on my laptop?