Re: [Xen-devel] tools/memshr: fix build errors caused by Werror

On Wed, Mar 28, Andres Lagar-Cavilla wrote:

> > tools/memshr: fix build errors caused by Werror

> > shm.c:85: error: 'shm_area_close' defined but not used
> >
> > Mark fingerprint functions as inline, remove unused shm_area_close.
>
> This looks mostly good except for ....

I will resend this patch without the change to shm_area_close.
Since the tree has alot more issues with -Werror my EXTRA_CFLAGS patch
has to be used with -Wno-error for the time being until issues like this
are resolved with a suitable change.

Olaf