Re: [Xen-devel] libxenlight, libxl and xl developper

Hi,

On 3/30/12 12:59 PM, Alain Tchana wrote:
I am a newer here. I am interesting to modify something concerning the
new XL toolstack.
For example, if I want to change something about domU migration, is it
in the xl source code or in the libxl source code?
Can you tell me where to get the needed source code? Is they include in
the xen 4.1.2 hypervisor source code?

Both libxl and xl sources are available in tools/libxl.

Latest sources are available from http://xenbits.xen.org/hg/xen-unstable.hg

The wiki explains how to submit patches:
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Submitting_Xen_Patches

--
Mathieu