[Xen-devel] qemu reverse vnc connection

I was looking at vnc.c to see what would be involved in making a reverse VNC
connection (vnc server connects to the client), and it looks possible but I
also wondered if there was any reason why libvncserver couldn't be used
instead? Both qemu-dm and libvncserver appear to be licensed under GPL although
I haven't checked what version.

I've never figured out whether it's qemu's vnc implementation or VNCViewer but
one of them seems pretty buggy - freezing and requiring frequent refreshes
under some circumstances, and occasionally not liking resolution changes.

James