[Xen-devel] libxc DPRINTF statements

Hi,
I am trying to make some modifications to the live migration part of Xen code.
As a first step in this direction i want to figure out how many pages were
dirtied in each round of live migration. I compiled the latest xen-unstable-4.2
version. Through some effort i have been able to figure out that the sending
part of live migration code resides in
xen-unstable/tools/libxc/xc_domain_save.c. This file has a number of DPRINTF
statements in it, but i don't see these statements in either
/var/log/xen/xend.log or xend-debug.log. Where do these DPRINTF statements go ?
How do i turn these DPRINTF statements on ?

Thanking you,
Rahul.