[Xen-devel] autoconf: --enable-githttp doesn't work

This is because the toplevel Config.mk does not include config/Tools.mk
and therefore GIT_HTTP is not defined.

I'm not sure what the best fix here is, we don't really want to include
config/Tools.mk in the top-level Config.mk since that would mean you had
to run configure to build the hypervisor, which we want to avoid.

Perhaps a bunch of the tools-level config stuff from Config.mk should go
into config/Tools.mk.in? It looks like most of the content of Config.mk
from the definition of QEMU_REMOTE onwards could/should be moved but
I've not actually tried it.

Or perhaps some stuff should become actual configure options,
CONFIG_{OVMF,ROMBIOS,SEABIOS} and ETHERBOOT_NICS seem like good
candidates for that. Perhaps --qemu-upstream-url=URL etc make sense too?
I'm less sure there.

Ian.