Re: [Xen-devel] help finding privcmd hypercall handler

On Fri, 2012-04-13 at 12:47 +0100, Francisco Rocha wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am having some trouble finding the hypercall responsible
> for handling calls to privcmd operations by a user-level applcation.
> Can anyone give me a pointer?

The is no "privcmd hypercall handler". One of the members of the
argument struct to IOCTL_PRIVCMD_HYPERCALL is the hypercall number
("op") to call, e.g. __HYPERVISOR_*. The pricvmd driver will make this
hypercall on behalf of userspace and it enters at the usual hypercall
entry point.

Ian.