Re: [Xen-devel] dom0 not seeing all of the assigned memory

> From: Brian Szymanski [mailto:skibrianski@xxxxxxxxx]
> Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] dom0 not seeing all of the assigned memory
>
> Also, if I xm mem-set Domain-0 6144, xm list is updated to the new value, but
> xm top continues to show the old (even after restarting it).

This is a very old annoying bug in xm.  It is especially
noticeable when a tmem-savvy guest (with selfballooning)
is enabled.  With xm now deprecated, it may never get fixed.

I'm told it is fixed with "xl".  If not, please report it.

Thanks,
Dan