[Xen-devel] map given mfn or domU gpfn list into dom0 kernel space

hi,

Is it possible to map a given list of DomU gpfn into Dom0 kernel
virtual space? Currently, I get Xen translated the gpfn of the DomU to
its mfn, but the problem is that I can't use this translated mfn for
dom0 vmap function call since it will always assume the input are pfn
instead of mfn because XENFEAT_auto_translated_physmap is not enabled
on Dom0.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
CJ