Re: [Xen-devel] make hypercall in domU

On Wed, 2012-04-18 at 14:12 +0100, bxl1989 wrote:
> please anyone help me! thans a lot

I'm afraid your message does not contain any specifics about what it is
you are asking so it is very unlikely that anyone will be able to help
you. It seems like maybe you are replying to an previous message but
there is no context (e..g quoted material) to point me in the right
direction nor can I find a previous post from you on this list in my
inbox.

Please read http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Asking_Xen_Devel_Questions and
consider asking your question in a different way.

Ian.