Re: [Xen-devel] no console when using xl toolstack xen 4.1.2

On Apr 24, 2012, at 10:03 AM, Stefano Stabellini wrote:

Is the file you are trying to open on NFS by any chance?

No, it's an XFS filesystem on an LVM partition.

My guess is that the file open is failing, maybe because of an opening flag.
We need to add some tracing to xen_disk.c in qemu to find out.
Could you please apply the appended patch to the qemu tree and then post
the qemu log file again?

The patch didn't take… I can make the changes by hand, but I want to make sure I'm using the right things.   So far I'm using the 4.1.2 tarball.  Is there a different tree I should be using?

-Sam