[Xen-devel] How to select a rootfs to test job test-amd64-amd64-xl on my own machine ?

Hi All

I try to test flight 12785 job test-amd64-amd64-xl on my own machine.  I
download kerndist.tar.gz , dist.tar.gz and  xendist.tar.gz from logfiles
generated by job build-amd64-pvops and  build-amd64.
But there is no clue on how to get a root file system. So I try Ubuntu 11.10 as
its rootfs, which is ext3 format. Unfortunately, it complains the <The disk
drive for / is not ready yet or not present  Continue to wait; or press S to
skip mounting or M for manual recovery >.
So which root file system should I use?

Any help are appreciated.

Regards
Wang zhihao