Re: [Xen-devel] [ANNOUNCE] First release candidates for Xen 4.0.4 and 4.1.3

On 09/05/12 20:03, M A Young wrote:
> On Tue, 8 May 2012, Keir Fraser wrote:
>
>> Thanks. The same appears to be true in xen-unstable also. Is the solution to
>> simply remove -O0 from the command line? We can test that out in
>> xen-unstable if so, and backport if it causes no problems.
> I got it to build with the attached patch -
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=4063767 .
>
> It seems the -O0 option was masking some other compile issues so I had to
> add -Wno-error=unused-result -Wno-error=array-bounds as well though I
> imagine the right solution would be to fix the code so it doesn't give
> warnings (if they haven't already been fixed in xen-unstable).
>
>       Michael Young

If it is failing -Warray-bounds then the source code probably needs fixing.

Do you have a log of the failures caused by -Warray-bounds ?

--
Andrew Cooper - Dom0 Kernel Engineer, Citrix XenServer
T: +44 (0)1223 225 900, http://www.citrix.com