Re: [Xen-devel] LVM userspace causing dom0 crash

We've tried 3.3.5 along with disabling CONFIG_HUGETLB_PAGE (since it was potentially in the code path looking at the source) and we're still able to trigger the bug.

Is there anything else we can try or more information we can provide that can help this along?

Thanks,
-Chris