[Xen-devel] [HYBRID] : status update...

Hi Guys,

Cheers.... JFYI... I've all combinations working now, for both UP and
MP.

Normal PV dom0: PV domU, Hyb domU, HVM domU
Hybrid dom0: PV domU, Hyb domU, HVM domU.

So, next now:
   - refresh my linux and xen trees to latest. i'm on xen 4.1.3.
   - make sure everything works with latest, and without tons of debug
     code i've there right now ;).
   - test it out a bit.
   - submit patch.
   - once patch is accepted, do more benchmarks and improvements over
     time.

thanks,
Mukesh