Re: [Xen-devel] Kernel aio bug in Debian 2.6.32-5-xen kernel?

On Tue, 2012-05-15 at 11:01 +0100, George Dunlap wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 2:46 PM, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Thu, 2012-04-26 at 14:43 +0100, George Dunlap wrote:

> >> Indeed, blktap was *not* loaded, and "modprobe blktap" seems make things
> >> work.
> >>
> >> Should this be done in one of the initscripts?  Or perhaps by xl?
> >
> > xencommons should do it, IMHO.
>
> Just re-ran into this problem.  Is the preferred solution to just add
> "modprobe blktap" (without error checking) to the xencommons
> initscript?

Right, or maybe xen-blktap depending on the kernel, or maybe both. (not
sure if this is one of the ones which got renamed, being out of tree I
suppose it is less likely...)

There's a bunch of modprobes in there already which you can just copy