[Xen-devel] Xen 3.3.x on recent dom0 kernels

Odd question I know. I am looking for source for as recent a kernel as
possible running the old style xenlinux/xenified kernel (i.e. capable of
running the xen3.3.x hypervisor). Any ideas where I can get this -
preferably in git form?

I think Stefano Stabellini had something that worked up to 2.6.36 (from
memory).

And yes, we would all prefer all our customers moved to xen4 but this is
difficult for some of them.

--
Alex Bligh