Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.2 TODO / Release Plan

>>> On 21.05.12 at 13:47, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>       * IRQ problem for which debugging code got added by c/s
>         24707:96987c324a4f. I have a tentative adjustment to this which
>         I would hope to at least eliminate the bad consequences of
>         crashing the hypervisor (converting the unsolicited
>         PIC-originated IRQ into a spurious one). I'll submit as soon as
>         I got to test this a little, particularly also on an old box
>         without APIC. (Jan Beulich)

That adjustment is already in (25336:edd7c7ad1ad2). But there's
still the issue of xfree() being called from interrupt context, for
which Andy Cooper had posted a patch, while I later suggested
to address the issue in a more general form. No feedback from
Keir so far, so perhaps I should go ahead and submit the
adjustment in more formal shape.

Jan