Re: [Xen-devel] Fwd: Benchmark in the VM

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 2:13 AM, suixiufeng <suixiufeng@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Then I use xenoprof to collect the cycle, instruction number, LLC access
> number and LLC miss number information when running spec cpu 2006
> benchmarks.

Just to be clear: "PM" means you're not running with Xen at all?  (In
which case the numbers were collected using oprofile, not xenoprof)?
Or do you mean you're comparing running it in a dom0 to a domU?

(Also, just FYI: the standard on the xen-devel list is to reply
in-line, or at the bottom, rather than top-posting.)

 -George