Re: [Xen-devel] Xen debugger support for newer version of Xen

On Sat, 9 Jun 2012 01:56:32 -0700
Cyclonus J <cyclonusj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Mukesh,
>
> I am currently dealing some device driver issues with Xen 4.1.2 and
> would like to try out your great Xen debugger, but it looks like that
> your Xen debugger only supports 4.1.0-rc3 and the last update is
> almost one year ago.
>
> So my question is what would be your plan to support Xen debugger for
> future Xen releases? And if there is a plan, may I help you?
>
> Thanks,
> CJ

I've been just maintaining it here. I add/update as needed for my
debugging. I am attaching patch that should apply cleanly to unstable
c/s 25467. You should be able to back it up to 4.1.2 with minor
changes, like header/struct changes, (so fixup printk's), etc. Give
it a shot. This is the latest. If you have difficulty, I can send you
4.1.2 version, but I'd need to update it a bit.

Hope that helps,
Mukesh