[Xen-devel] arinc653 scheduler

Josh / Kathy: Is Dornerworks still planning on maintaining the
arinc653 scheduler in-tree?  We're closing in on a 4.2 release, so if
you are, now might be a good time to test your scheduler again (and in
the 4.1 tree, as we have had a report of it not booting).  There have
been a number of changes to the scheduler lock design in the 4.2
development cycle, so it's quite possible something has broken.

If you're not interested in maintaining it in-tree, that's fine too;
just let us know.  In that case we'd probably remove it for the 4.2
release and you can carry it as an internal patch.

 -George