[Xen-devel] Reminder: Xen Developer meeting 26 August

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:54:41 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 14:55:17 +0000

Hi,

Just a quick reminder that the xen developer meeting is on August 26th. If you have not requested an invite, please follow the instructions at http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Maintainer,_Committer_and_Developer_Meeting/XenSummit_NA_2012

We already have quite a lot of topics and more than half of the places have gone. The timetable going forward will be :
a) Week of July 30th, I will start confirming invitations.
b) I will also send out a draft agenda for voting

I can't do this any earlier, as I am at OSCON this week and vacation the week after

Best Regards
Lars