Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Virtualization Algorithms

On Fri, 2012-07-20 at 08:11 +0100, Rajendra Bele wrote:
> Dear Friends;
>
> I wish to enhance some Xen Algorithms, most probably CPU Scheduling;
>
> Can any one guide me to identify specific code for these algorithms
> from Xen Source code;

Where have you looked for it?

> Also I wanted to know which programming has used in Xen Source code
> development.
>
> whether it is python or C or something else.

Seriously? You couldn't look at the source yourself to find that out?

> if Anybody directs me to complete this task it would be great for me

I'm afraid you need to do some leg work yourself, nobody here is going
to spoon feed you or do your homework for you.

Please read http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/AskingXenDevelQuestions

Ian.