[Xen-devel] superfluous "got a timer mode" message?

Hi,

while starting some guests I saw this on my terminal:

got a timer mode string: "no_missed_ticks_pending"

I suppose this is a debug leftover? At least we may want to somehow log this instead of doing "fprintf(stderr" and scare the user?

I actually changed my config file from timer_mode=2 to this one to get rid of the warning, now I only got a new "warning" in return...

Replacing fprintf with LOG didn't help, so I leave it to you to do a proper fix ;-)

Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Przywara
AMD-Operating System Research Center (OSRC), Dresden, Germany