Re: [Xen-devel] vscsi

On Sat, 2012-08-04 at 07:35 +0100, James Harper wrote:
> I guess the main thing is that afaik the vscsi stuff isn't in xl...
> can anyone estimate the work required to port it? (if it hasn't been
> done already)

I've not heard of anyone doing it.

You'd need to reverse engineer the actual xm/xend syntax and figure out
how this translates into xenstore (I suspect this will actually be the
hardest bit). Then it's just a case of writing a parser in xl or libxlu
and defining/implementing libxl_device_scsi in libxl. The libxl side is
fairly standard and any of the existing devices should provide a
reasonable template to follow.

Ian.