Re: [Xen-devel] Xen4.2 S3 regression?

>>> On 09.08.12 at 17:21, Ben Guthro <ben@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Attached is a new run for
> new boot (pre-s3)
> first suspend / resume cycle (s3-first)
> second (failing) suspend / resume cycle (s3-second)

That confirms that the corruption occurs during the first suspend,
but presumably towards its end (where MSI and/or interrupt
redirection stuff already got restored). There's nothing I can add
on top of my recommendations as to the debugging of this.

One thing I think you didn't tell us so far is whether without
interrupt remapping (or the IOMMU turned off altogether) the
problem would also be observed.

Jan