Re: [Xen-devel] blkback and bcache

Hi James, Kent.

I can confirm this is the issue I was seeing, thanks for locating the
blkback issue!
Is there anything xen-devel should be doing about this? I wouldn't
expect blkback to care about block size...

Joseph.

On 14 August 2012 09:30, James Harper <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Just mentioned this in the other thread, but if this is due to the 4k
>> blocksize -
>> that's easy to fix: just format with 512 byte blocksize
>>
>> make-bcache --block 512
>>
>> Maybe I should change the default.
>
> I suggest making the default 512, but also print a warning if the user didn't
> explicitly set it,eg "Block size not set - defaulting to 512 bytes"
>
> James
> --

CTO | Orion Virtualisation Solutions | www.orionvm.com.au
Phone: 1300 56 99 52 | Mobile: 0428 754 846