Re: [Xen-devel] xen 4.2.0-rc3-pre: building failure on alpine linux / uclibc

> >> It is another "-lm" missing somewhere.
> >
> > Ok, well I'll leave that to the people who can actually make a
> > healthy patch out of this.

> >> You can disable qemu-nbd altogether with the following patch:
> >> (..snip..)
> >
> > While I couldn't find the proper configure script for this (I even
> > grepped for stuff like 'virtfs=no' but got nothing), it was a good
> > starting point. So thanks for pointing me in the right direction :)
> >
> > For now building unstable on Alpine Linux works with the following
> > patch:
> >
> > http://pastebin.com/QU8XuM0a
>
> Natanael Copa sent a patch to Qemu-devel some months ago to fix the
> build of Qemu on uClibc, but it seems like it was ignored:
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2012-06/msg02388.html
>
> Could you try if that still applies and fixes your problems?

Hi Roger, thanks for following up. I will try this tomorrow and mail the
results.

Also, for the sake of being as thourough as possible -- just now I sent
a bug report about HVM issues. This is occurring on the same machine
but I also had HVM problems when it was still running ArchLinux. So I
doubt those are related but I want to make sure people know this
regards the same machine.

--
Good night,