Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.3 release planning proposal

On 20/08/12 21:28, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 05:46:59PM +0100, George Dunlap wrote:
* Multi-page blk rings
  - blkback in kernel (@intel)
.. and me as well.
OK -- I think what I really need is just one person to be a point-of-contact, who can give updates on progress. Shall I put you down for that, or should I find out who at Intel is working on it?
  - qemu blkback

* Multi-page net protocol
   owner: ?
   expand the network ring protocol to allow multiple pages for
   increased throughput
Multiple people working on this. Ian, me, Annie, and Wei I believe.
OK -- Ian C said he'd be the primary point of contact for this one until Wei gets back; if you or Annie want to be the contact directly, let me know. :-)
* xl USB pass-through for PV guests
   owner: ?
   Port the xend PV pass-through functionality to xl.
Well, what about the Linux side? The frontend/backend drivers haven't
really been proposed for upstream.
OK, I'll put that down as well.
* PV audio (audio for stubdom qemu)
   owner: stefano.panella@citrix
Is this a new person? Anyhow, there was a PV audio in pulseaudio as part
of the GSOC.
Stefano Panella is on the XenClient team at Citrix. I think he probably knows about the previous work, but I'll make sure. One thing I know he's been particularly concerned about is audio latency, particularly with using GoToMeeting or Skype inside a VM.

Thanks,
 -George