Re: [Xen-devel] [TESTDAY] xl cpupool-create segfaults if given invalid configuration

Ian Campbell writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [TESTDAY] xl cpupool-create segfaults if
given invalid configuration"):
> This stuff is more of an Ian J thing but I wonder if when we hit the
> syntax error that $$ still refers to the last value parsed, which we
> think we are finished with but actually aren't? i.e. we've already
> stashed it in the cfg and the reference in $$ is now "stale".

I will look at this tomorrow, but:

> (aside; I had to find and install the Lenny version of bison to make the
> autogen diff readable. We should bump this to at least Squeeze in 4.3. I
> also trimmed the diff to the generated files to just the relevant
> looking bit -- in particular I trimmed a lot of stuff which appeared to
> be semi-automated modifications touching the generated files, e.g. the
> addition of emacs blocks and removal of page breaks ^L)

Perhaps we should do this now.  I don't think there's any reason to
fear the squeeze version of bison.

Ian.