Re: [Xen-devel] Lockup in netback - Xen 4.1.2 (XS 6.0.2 hotfix 7)

On Mon, 2012-08-27 at 00:22 +0100, David Erickson wrote:
> Hi all-
> I am seeing an intermittent lockup on my machine's networking as soon
> as I apply a network load.

Hi David,

This list is for development of the Xen.org version of Xen.

For user support with XenServer you should contact either your XS
support representative or use the XenServer user forums:
http://forums.citrix.com/category.jspa?categoryID=101

For user support with the Xen.org version of Xen you should use the
xen-users@ list.

Ian.