Re: [Xen-devel] Using debug-key 'o: Dump IOMMU p2m table, locks up machine

>>> On 02.09.12 at 10:43, Sander Eikelenboom <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have attached new output from xl dmesg, this time with iommu=debug on (the
> option changed from 4.1 to 4.2).

This one

>(XEN) [2012-09-02 00:55:02] traps.c:3156: GPF (0060): ffff82c48015c9ee ->
>ffff82c480224b13

also worries me. While Xen gracefully recovers from it, these
messages still generally indicate a problem somewhere. Could
you resolve the addresses to file:line tuples? And, assuming
this happens in the context of doing something on behalf of
the guest in the context of a guest vCPU, could you also
check what guest side action triggers this (e.g. by adding a
call to show_execution_state() alongside the printing of the
message)?

Jan