Re: [Xen-devel] Xen4.2 S3 regression?

I've put the console log of this test run here:
https://citrix.sharefile.com/d/sdc383e252fb41c5a

(again, so as not to clog everyone's inbox)

I have not yet gone through the log in its entirety yet, but thought I
would first send it to you to see if you had something in particular
you were looking for.

The file name is console-S3-MSI.txt