Re: [Xen-devel] Using debug-key 'o: Dump IOMMU p2m table, locks up machine

>>> On 05.09.12 at 16:15, Wei Wang <wei.wang2@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I checked this on my machine using 'o' key and it has been mapped as a
> 2MB frame see: gfn: 000c2c00  mfn: 000c2c00. But maybe I have no device

Obviously he won't have gfn c2c00 and alike since he's using
dom0_mem=1G - you should probably try that too. But even then
I wouldn't expect you to see anything, as you also need a
babbling device.

> access to this address... Another possibility is interrupt message. 4.1
> does not show IO_PAGE_FAULT for interrupts, but 4.2 does (changeset
> 23199:dbd98ab2f87f). I will send a patch to dump flags from IO_PAGE_FAULT.

Yes, that might help a little further.

Jan