Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.2.0 Release Plan / TODO

I may have claimed success on this second one too soon. Subsequent
tests, and expansion to other systems shows S3 still to be a problem
on these laptops.

Being a laptop, without a serial port, of course makes this more
difficult to debug.
I'll continue to look into it.