Re: [Xen-devel] Test report of xen 4.2.0-rc4

Thanks for testing.

On Fri, 2012-09-07 at 13:44 +0100, Fabio Fantoni wrote:
> - IMPORTANT - On restore network is up but not working, tried with W7
> pro 64 bit with gplpv last build (357) on qemu-xen-traditional

Our automated tests aren't seeing this, might it be a GPLPV issue? Can
you reproduce with e.g. PV Linux (or PVHVM Linux for that matter)?

> - Cdrom hotswap is not working, tried with W7 pro 64 bit with gplpv last
> build (357) on qemu-xen-traditional
> xl -vvv cd-eject W7 hdb
> libxl: debug: libxl.c:2143:libxl_cdrom_insert: ao 0x1461980: create:
> how=(nil) callback=(nil) poller=0x14619e0
> Errore di segmentazione

This doesn't happen for me. Please can you run this one under gdb and
when it fails type "bt" to get a backtrace.

> - Vnc is working but only with parameters not supplied as value to the
> vfb key, but with vfb key is not working

Whether or not that works is very much a function of exactly what the
rest of your guest config looks like (it depends on PV for HVM for one
thing).

You've reported enough bugs now that I shouldn't need to remind you
about providing guest config files or link to
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs_against_Xen again.

Ian.