[Xen-devel] memory snapshot

Hi,

I want to take the snapshot of only physical memory of a VM.
I know that we can take memory dump of a VM, using xm dump-core, or using xm save.
However, with these tools, the dumped (or saved) file would have some headers/metadata along with
the memory contents.
So, I am wondering if there is a tool, that can help me to give only memory contents (headers removed),
or alternatively, if there is a tool that can remove these headers/metadata, and give the memory content back.

Any thoughts?

Regards.,
Ashok