Re: [Xen-devel] Libxenstore memory leak on static compile

Ian Campbell writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Libxenstore memory leak on static
compile"):
> If you do this then you may as well nuke the !USE_PTHREAD case
> altogether, since this makes it pointless.
>
> I'd prefer not to do that though.

I agree.

I think it would be better to just fix the leak.  This should go into
unstable and after that into 4.2.1.

Also I think we should rename (in unstable only) the .a to make it
clear that it's not just a .a version of the .so.

Ian.