Re: [Xen-devel] xen on illumos(OpenSolaris) based platform

About KVM - you need to have EPT support CPU - I have no it.

Driver for KVM without EPT support have coredumps and need more works for
stable.

OpenIndiana(OpenSolaris fork) have xen-3.4.2 with solaris patches - but
have no builds for it.

I have found sources on opensolaris.org site, port it to userland build
system, and try to upgrade to xen-3.4.4.

DilOS contain packages with KVM drivers and you can try to use it.

I'm interested in XEN on DilOS.

---
Best regards,
Igor Kozhukhov