Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.3 development update

On 19/09/12 17:58, George Dunlap wrote:
= Timeline =

We are planning on a 9-month release cycle.  Based on that, below are
our estimated dates:
* Feature Freeze: 1 March, 2013
* First RC: 15 April 2013
* Release: 1 June 2013

The RCs and release will of course depend on stability and bugs, and
will therefore be fairly unpredictable.  The feature freeze may be
slipped for especially important features which are near completion.

= Feature tracking =

Below is a list of features we're tracking for this release.  Please
respond to this mail with any updates to the status.  If the status
is "?", as most of them are, please respond with the status!  Example
statuses include "not started", "in progress", "initial implementation
submitted for review", "patches submitted".

There are a number of items whose owners are marked as "?".  If you
are working on this, or know who is working on it, please respond and
let me know.  Alternately, if you would *like* to work on it, please
let me know as well.

And if there is something you're working on you'd like tracked, please
respond, and I will add it to the list.

* PVH mode, domU (w/ Linux)
   owner: mukesh@oracle
   status: ?

* PVH mode, dom0 (w/ Linux)
   owner: mukesh@oracle
   status: ?

* Event channel scalability
   owner: attilio@citrix
   status: ?
   Increase limit on event channels (currently 1024 for 32-bit guests,
   4096 for 64-bit guests)

"in progress", green.

Attilio