Re: [Xen-devel] VGA Passthrough with Xen 4.3-unstable?

On 20/09/2012 00:43, Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) wrote:
Dear All,

I have tried to apply VGA passthrough patches hosted at Jean David Techer's website to Xen 4.3-unstable. However, I cannot get VGA passthrough to work with Xen 4.3-unstable. Are the VGA passthrough patches hosted at David Techer's website incompatible with Xen 4.3-unstable?

This is David Techer's website: http://www.davidgis.fr/blog/index.php?2011/12/07/860-xen-42unstable-patches-for-vga-pass-through

I have also provided error logs in this email for troubleshooting purposes.

Please advise. Thank you very much.

Hi Guys,

I have found out that VGA Passthrough doesn't work with Xen 4.3-unstable. But VGA Passthrough worked with Xen 4.2-unstable changeset 25099.

--
Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Singapore