Re: [Xen-devel] Proposal - Add xe manpages to xen-org

Grant,

this sounds like a fantastic idea. I will leave this for community discussion for now, and follow-up whether we need a formal vote in about a week's time. I guess there is also some detail to sort out such as repo name, exact location, anything legal (e.g. does the source have GPL headers), etc.

Best Regards
Lars