[Xen-devel] Xen dedicated meeting space at LinuxCon EU in BCN, Nov 8th AM - need your input

Hi,

I have a small meeting room (capacity 22 people) in Barcelona in the LinuxCon venue (LinuxCon is from Nov 5-9) on Nov 8th for about 4 hours (9:00 - 13:00). I have a number of options to make use of the room:
a) Use it for Xen presentations targetting users
b) Use it for a developer meet-up (face-2-face, hackathon, ...)
c) Half-half
d) Use it for Xen presentations targetting users and a "meet the devs surgery" afterwards (i.e. come with feature suggestions, issues, etc.) and get help from the Devs that are there

I number of Cambridge folks will be at LinuxCon. The first questions is whether anybody else will be at LinuxCon (and whether thus a face-2-face makes sense). I need to make a decision by the end of next week at the latest. If we can get a minimum of 8 developers together, a) or c) makes sense.

Here is what I need you to do:
- If you are at LinuxCon and am interested please respond with "+YES"
- If you do not have any conrete plans to attend LinuxCon yet, but would consider reply with "+MAYBE"

Thank you

Regards
Lars