[Xen-devel] Unable to start Windows 8 HVM guest with Xen VGA Passthrough with Xen 4.2.1-pre

Hi,

I have applied Xen VGA passthrough patches from David Techer's personal website to Xen 4.2.1-pre source tree. Everything compiled and installed smoothly. But when I tried to start Windows 8 HVM domU with VGA passthrough, it gave me the following error:

xc: error: unable to allocate memory to the HVM guest. (16: device or resource busy): Internal error.

There are no issues with Xen 4.2-unstable changeset 25099 however.

--
Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Singapore