Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] Re: Xen 4 TSC problems

>From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
>Behalf Of Mauro [mrsanna1@xxxxxxxxx]
>On 30 September 2012 17:13, Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 02:19:55PM +0200, Mauro wrote:
>>> It's happened another time, system date 50 minutes ahead.
>>> There is really no solution?
>>>

>> Try with a recent Xen hypervisor version. Xen 4.1.3 or 4.2.0.
>> It helps a lot to know if the issue is still in the latest hypervisor
>> versions or not.
>
>I'm using debian squeeze xen kernel and this kernel has xen 4.0.

Xen and kernel are two different things, you can mix and match them in many
ways. If you don't want to compile from source, use Xen packages from Debian
Wheezy (4.1.3-2), Sid (4.1.3-3) or Experimental (4.2.0-1). I doubt you will
move forward without trying newer versions no matter how many mails you write
to list (all the people) ... :)

Matej