Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] Xen 4.2.0 does not have the file passthrough.c

On 02/10/2012 17:43, Lukas Laukamp wrote:
Am 02.10.2012 11:10, schrieb Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming):
Hi,

Xen 4.2.0 official tarball does not have the file passthrough.c.

Does it mean that Xen 4.2.0 does not support vga passthrough?

Hey,

Xen 4.2.0 should be able to do VGA and PCI passtrough. You should see information about the possibility of this in the xm dmesg/xl dmesg output. I backported the Xen 4.2.0 from Debian experimental to squeeze and it have this feature.

Best Regards

Hi,

I was trying to patch the file pass-through.c when the patch file complained that pass-through.c cannot be found, meaning that Xen 4.2.0 does not support VGA passthrough.

--
Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Singapore